1. B. Kwon, A.J. Waring and M. Hong, “A 2H Solid-State NMR Study of Lipid Clustering by Cationic Antimicrobial and Cell-Penetrating Peptides in Model Bacterial Membranes”, Biophys. J. 105, 2333-42 (2013).
2. B.S. Kwon, D. Tietze, P. B. White, Shu Y. Liao and M. Hong, “Chemical Ligation of the Influenza M2 Protein for Solid-State NMR Characterization of the Cytoplasmic Domain”, Protein Sci. 24, 1087-1099 (2015).
3. B. Kwon and M. Hong, "The Influenza M2 Ectodomain Regulates the Conformational Equilibria of the Transmembrane Proton Channel: Insights from Solid-State NMR", Biochemistry 55, 5387-5397 (2016).
4. V. S. Mandala, S. Liao, B. Kwon and M. Hong, “Structural Basis of Inward Rectification in the Influenza M2 Proton Channel from Solid-State NMR”, J. Mol. Biol. 429, 2192-2210 (2017).
5. M. Elkins, J. K. Williams, M. D. Gelenter, P. Dai, B.S. Kwon, I.V. Sergeyev, B.L. Pentelute, and M. Hong, “Cholesterol Binding Site of the Influenza M2 Protein in Lipid Bilayers from Solid-State NMR”, Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA published ahead of print November 20, 2017, doi:10.1073/pnas.1715127114, (2017).